We'll tell you our story. Cofounder Christine McCaull introduces the GoGreen TV expert video series, and talks about why she's going green: watch Christine Goes Green: An Introduction. Please join the journey to unlearn and relearn our daily habits.
Can this all make a difference?
Yes. While producers, power companies and legislators are working on the problem from other angles, every action we take matters. We vote with our dollars, and our choices.
If our viewers and members do the small things outlined here, each person will reap the personal cost-savings benefits and positive planetary impact of:
While these actions stand alone as being of value, they also:
- reducing fuel waste by (at least) 20%
- reducing home energy waste by 30% plus
- reducing water waste by at least 12,000 gallons per person
- cutting grocery packaging by 25%
- reducing the amount of non-recyclable plastics in the waste stream
- cut the amount of garbage per household by more than 60% (not to mention the corresponding greenhouse gas impact of green waste in garbage)
It's urgent, it's possible- Starting with each of our small changes, right now.
- Save measurable hard dollars for citizens and households
- Make a SIGNIFICANT positive impact on the planet
- Start the production shift from wasters to producers of renewable energy, energy and water efficient products, and sustainable products and packaging